Posts : 31
Join date : 2011-05-13
Age : 21
Location : Dombivli
|Subject: Command Menu Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:38 am|| |
In this command menu you will get the following config of international teams and settings
Player Id alignment
Auto Weapon Switch
- To apply the configs you should upload the following names .cfg file.
- Extract all the files available in the zip file to cstrike folder.
- After extracting press "H" key (Default) to open the command menu
- You can edit the binds of the config file. (bind "key" "command")
- You can edit the crosshair size. (cl_crosshair_size "small,medium or large")
- You can edit the mouse sensitivity. (sensetivity "unit")
- To check whether the configs are working properly after selecting a players config from command menu open console to see the following line "players name.cfg loaded successfully". (In the case of carn you will see "carn.cfg loaded successfully")
- The Screenshot command in Match Media command can be used only to take screen shot of the scoreboard. (No need to press Tab key it will automatically take screenshot of the scoreboard)
- It includes a config named "Fake Forest" this config doesn't belong to any international player this config is good one so I added it.
- The command "Record Demo" and "Stop Demo" is to record POV demos. (And not HLTV Demos)
_________________________________________________[url=http://freebitco.in/?r=1461411][b][size=15pt][color=red]Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - [/color][color=green]www.freebitco.in[/color][/size][/b][/url][/cente