How to change password of a user in windows XPNOTE
:- You can only use this method if your user account have administrator rights.
1. Log in to your user
2. Go to your windows Xp installed drive. (In most the cases C drive is the drive where windows Xp is installed.)
3. Open C:\WINDOWS\system32\lusrmgr
4. Open user folder in that
5. You can see all user name in that (And additional accounts like Administrator, Guest, HelpAssistant and SUPPORT.)
6. Right click on which user's password you want to change and click first option set password
7. Next you will get a dialog box with three options (Proceed, Cancel and Help.)
8. Click Proceed insert the password you want to set in New password Field and Enter the same password in Conform
9. And click OK
You are done just restart your computer now you can log in to your victims user account through the new password that you have set.
:- This works only in WINDOWS XP not tested with WINDOWS 7 or any other operating system.
_________________________________________________[url=http://freebitco.in/?r=1461411][b][size=15pt][color=red]Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - [/color][color=green]www.freebitco.in[/color][/size][/b][/url][/cente
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]